miley knows how to hold a grudge
miley knows how to hold a grudge
"I got beat up for flipping off some jackasses.."
//this was so much fun to do„ au where craig gets in a lot more fights oops„ a bunch of kids thought I was a zombie//
Can we talk about this for a second?
This is probably one of the saddest moments in Homestuck for me; it didn’t hit me immediately, but when they re-appeared on Vriska’s ship
they played dress-up
and they never seperated from each other
even when they left Vriska’s party
and let’s not forget
and I started thinking.
These two were happier in the same body, weren’t they? They synergised, unlike Eridan and Sollux; they, or rather she, was happy.
And then she exploded.
They were happy for the first time since they started playing, and it was taken away from them.
That’s why they won’t leave the other’s side. They don’t want to forget. They want to go back to their shared body. They want to be happy together.
And now they can’t.
And I think that’s really sad.
why would you do that to my heart?
No, I didn’t need my heart in one peice, that’s fine, really
I don’t think I have any use for this broken one anymore..
//this was a late night closet cosplay from a few days ago but I absolutely love it
ask a girl out as a dare
or a boy
because that’s shitty as fuck
This has happened so many times so girls that are usually ignored immediately identify any confessions as a practical joke to make them look desperate and isolate them further. It isn’t funny gecause if someone genuinly asks them out they’ll turn them down without a second glance because of the prior situation involving the words “I love you” and “Will you go out with me?”. This happens with all genders, but it doesn’t make it any more right whether it’s a female or male that happens to be the victim.
We all have our standards, crushes, people we love, etc. Don’t make anyones life miserable by playing such a childish prank on them, it’s a fucking horrible thing to do.
Imagine the pain.
Been playing with this concept for a while.
I love this. So much.
this should be posted everywhere
*sees a gif of aleks running*
Sam: guess how many notes i got!!
(actual conversation with aleks-has-a-drinking-problem )
THE SARCASM IN THIS POST IN LETHAL
i’m sorry are your mothers male and fathers female i think you have it all wrong
Classic Hollywood Bloopers
And the greatest Hollywood blooper of all time:
These are WONDERFUL
✪ = I wanna kill you
✪✪ = I hate you
✪✪✪ = I kinda dislike you
✪✪✪✪ = You’re okay
✪✪✪✪✪ = Whoa you’re kinda cute
✪✪✪✪✪✪ = Stop being so perfect
✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ = *nosebleed*
✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ = oh god you are hella sexy
✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ = I wanna have sex with you
✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ = Marry me
✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ = ＢＬＵＥ ＥＹＥＳ ＵＬＴＩＭＡＴＥ
A GIF showing what it’s like to wake up with sleep paralysis.
You’re forgetting the terrifying hallucinations
As someone who’s had sleep paralysis multiple times, let me tell you that if your mind has woken up and your body hasn’t DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN YOUR EYES. Wake your body up first by slowly trying to move it, wiggle your toes and hands, then gradually work your way up until your body is fully awake. Opening your eyes when you have sleep paralysis is hard enough, but when you do there is a good chance you can see hallucinations like this.
I also have been the victim of sleep paralysis too many times, its bad enough without hallucinations, and so i thought i would add some info on sleep paralysis for anyone who suffers from it.
- As Shada said, wiggling toes and hands are good ways to snap out of it, although other small body parts work, even humming/talking (although things related to breathing might be more difficult). Just FOCUS on one part, its hard to regain control, but easy to become paralyzed again.
- Once you can move again, dont go right back to sleep, you might get paralyzed again. Or have the worst dreams of your life. Turn on a light, do something relaxing, like reading a book. Its been said that looking at a light before sleeping can prevent sleep paralysis.
- Sleeping on your back rises the chances of you getting sleep paralysis. If you get it a lot, pay attention to what position you are in when it occurs.
- Hallucinations, the best part, arent just things like in the gif above. They could be anything from just dark shapes floating around, to scary monsters and demons to sounds and feeling like something is shaking/touching you. I’ve had an experience where it felt like my bed was shaking while a metallic screeching sound roared whenever i tried to breath. Solution? ignore it. Its all you can do. Hallucinations cant actually do anything to you, and you cant move again if you’re being distracted. And once the paralysis is gone, so are the hallucinations.
- Most people dont really have to worry, they will only get it once or twice in their life. Maybe not even ever! :D
listen to the person above when they say you should NOT open your eyes, because chances that you’ll see something that is uniquely terrifying to you are strong. and if it’s really bad, you might even start seeing scary shit even when your eyes are closed
my tip is to imagine the most ridiculous image/scene ever and keep replaying it in your head, over and over again, like robert downey jr butt naked or hugh dancy being confronted by police for taking pictures of airport carpets, etcetera etcetera
trust me. it works
reblogging because this is important and because you mentioned Hugh Dancy and his ridiculous airport carpet obsession
No but really sleep paralysis is fucking terrifying.
This is excellent advise I must keep in mind.
Sleep Paralysis is, indeed, fucking terrifying (first-hand experience), so if it happened to you or to anyone you know and there’s a possibility it can happen again, read and share this.
I REALLY NEEDED TO KNOW THIS AND OTHERS SHOULD KNOW THIS TOO. This is the very god damn reason I can’t sleep in the fucking dark. I’ve only had it once but that one time was all I needed to erase my long time in therapy and bring me back to step 1. I had no fucking idea what sleep paralysis was and the fact that it gave you hallucinations. So please, if you have debilitating horror triggers, READ THIS. PLEASE DONT SCROLL PAST THIS, YOU MAY NEED THIS.
woah, thanks to this post i actually learned i have sleep paralysis and not lucid dreams… amazing.